Each member has a multidisciplinary kidney care team that includes a nurse, pharmacist, social worker, dietitian, and trained patient mentor. This team works with the patient’s current providers to offer supplemental services, such as:
- Helping implement the patient’s care plan.
- Coordinating care between medical providers.
- Answering condition or medication-related questions from patients
- Connecting patients with community resources and peer groups.
- Educating patients on renal replacement therapy.
Cricket Health provides members with educational content from renowned clinicians on the MyCricket™ digital platform. Through this platform, patients are connected to an online community of peer groups and trained mentors who share insights about managing kidney disease because they’ve gone through a similar experience.