Each patient has a dedicated multidisciplinary kidney care team that includes a nephrologist, nurse, pharmacist, social worker, dietitian, and trained peer mentor. This team works in unison to provide supplemental services to a provider’s care, such as:
- Helping implement the patient’s care plan
- Coordinating care between medical providers
- Answering condition or medication-related questions from patients
- Connecting patients with community resources and peer groups
- Educating patients on renal replacement therapy
- Assisting with wellness and weight management coaching
Cricket Health provides patients with educational content from renowned clinicians on a Cricket Health digital platform. Through this platform, patients are connected to an online community of peer groups and trained peer mentors who can share useful insights about managing kidney disease.