Did you know that every Cricket Health patient gets a dedicated clinical team? You get unlimited access to a nurse, pharmacist, registered dietitian, social worker, and peer mentor, via phone or online. They provide the right support you need between doctor’s visits, and you can decide how often you want to reach out.
- Your nurse answers questions that come up day-to-day about your health, including reviewing vitals and guidance through treatment options.
- Your dietitian gives you delicious meal ideas you’ll look forward to. Together, you’ll find recipes that fit your health needs and your tastes, no matter what other conditions you may be managing.
- Your pharmacist helps you better understand any meds or supplements you take. They can check for harmful drug interactions and offer guidance if you’re feeling side effects.
- Your social worker connects you to affordable mental well-being resources, financial support, or any other services you may need.
- Your peer mentor is someone you can lean on. They can relate to what you’re going through because they’ve been there. They are a great source of support and help you feel comfortable in our community.
Our Care Team is accredited and experienced when it comes to working with patients at different points in their kidney health journey. Reach out and ask questions whenever you need.
For more info about enrolling in Cricket Health, contact our customer service at 888.780.0253, Monday-Friday 9 am-7 pm CST, or email customer support.